[Centos] errata not published on announce-list

Hi,

last month or so you created the CentOS-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx list to
publish errata and the like on a read-only low volume list.

But the current erratas for centos 3 haven't been posted to this list. I'm
subscribed for some days now and have received nothing. The Mailinglist
archives are empty too.

I'm not familiar with the internal process of releasing errata but I think you
should update it to include a post to the announce list.

And the announce list doesn't appear on the website
http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16

I've been searching for such a thing as a announce list and only found a
reference to it in the archives of this list.

Kind regards,

Gerd