[Centos] Re: Thank You!

Hi,

I agree with the rest of you. CentOS is a great distribution and well
supported by it's user base and developpers.  I need an enterprise class
OS but whithout the cost normally associated with it (to get support). I
don't need commercial 24/7 support, support from the community is
suffisant for me.  I tried a few distributions based on Red Hat source
code (Lineox, White Box, Tao) before CentOS. Then I installed CentOS 3.4
and I feeled immediatly at home.

I'm very impressed by the improvement from 3.4 to 4.0.  I was missing
the 2.6 kernel when I installed Centos 3.4 to replace FC3.  I was
waiting version 4 with impatience for that. Wow! Great work! I also like
the fact that the installation DVD is released at the same time as the
CD's set.

Thanks to Red Hat and the CentOS teams, you did a great job!

Etienne.