[Lf_cgl_registration] Whether still support CGL3.2 Registration?

Hello Dan,
> CGL3.2 is quite old. Have you looked at the CGL 4.0 specification? I
> suggest you start with that and see how compliant you are. It's still
> possible for you to register and disclose your compliance even if you
> are not 100% compliant to all Priority 1 features, but in that case,
> you will not be given the "CGL 4.0 Compliant" designation, but we will
> still list your registration/disclosure on the web site.

Thank you for your letter, I will meticulous peruse the content in the
website.And I think maybe I should suggest my leader consider to start
from CGL4.0.

Before we hope to start from CGL3.2 ,because considered the following:
On one hand , we need to achieve no less than CGL3 Registration for
industry applications.
On the other hand, we consider possible CGL4.0 needs more than CGL3.2
stringent requirements and needs more time to conquer some difficulties,
so we want to begin from the simple point.

Maybe my expression was not very appropriate,because my English is not
verywell,please forgive me.

Again,thank you very much:)

Warmest Regards,
Dongyu Zhen

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux ARM (vger)]     [Linux ARM MSM]     [Linux Omap]     [Linux Arm]     [Linux Tegra]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Samsung SOC]     [eCos]     [Linux Fastboot]     [Gcc Help]     [Git]     [DCCP]     [IETF Announce]     [Security]     [Linux MIPS]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [Asterisk PBX]