[Lf_cgl_registration] Whether still support CGL3.2 Registration?

Hi Dongyu,

CGL3.2 is quite old. Have you looked at the CGL 4.0 specification? I suggest
you start with that and see how compliant you are. It's still possible for
you to register and disclose your compliance even if you are not 100%
compliant to all Priority 1 features, but in that case, you will not be
given the "CGL 4.0 Compliant" designation, but we will still list your
registration/disclosure on the web site.

Regards,
Dan.