Mountain View Alliance

Seiler, Glenn wrote:
> Hey guys, now that we are starting to coalesce back into a team, I was
> wondering 1) if anyone was actively engaging with Mountain View Alliance
> on behalf of LF or CGLWG and/or 2) if no one is, do we want to?

Glenn,
I had attended most MVA conf calls through the end of August, haven't
been on since due to travel but am on mailing list.  However, I was only
representing OCAF and didn't speak for LF.  MVA CEC planning is hot and
heavy right now and if we want to inject LF/CGL content we need to
decide ASAP.

However, from an attention-getting viewpoint, from my experience at MVA
CEC earlier this year I didn't think we got much attention.  Most of the
audience didn't seem to care much.  This is NOT because they dislike
CGL, but because much of it was HW component people that don't care
about any OS.  But if we could come up with something 'cheap' (or
better, free as in beer) fine by me.

I'm not saying I want to be the LF/CGL rep to MVA, in fact, I'm trying
to get myself off of it for OCAF (as it is Marketing and that isn't my
primary focus.)