Tokyo CGL Meeting

On 09/29/07 09:12, timo.jokiaho@xxxxxxx wrote:

> It has been pretty challenging to organize the LF-CGL and SCOPE technical
> meeting to happen short term,
> but as Dan describes it looks like Friday, Nov 30th in Tokyo it is going to be.
> Primary goal for this meeting
> is to go through the upcoming SCOPE gaps document to be published mid October
> or so, and then plan for
> the next phases together.

Where will the meeting be held? I heard that the SCOPE virtualization
group can't even have a room at the official SCOPE meeting because NEC
will only provide two rooms. So I think someone in CGL should plan to
host the CGL/SCOPE meeting. Timo, can you see if SCOPE can host the
meeting, if no Dan, can MontaVista host it, or should I start trying
to pull something together?

Troy

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux ARM (vger)]     [Linux ARM MSM]     [Linux Omap]     [Linux Arm]     [Linux Tegra]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Samsung SOC]     [eCos]     [Linux Fastboot]     [Gcc Help]     [Git]     [DCCP]     [IETF Announce]     [Security]     [Linux MIPS]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [Asterisk PBX]