Re: [VulnWatch] IMail Account hijack through the Web Interface

Hi all,

I think this was already covered for Imail 7.04 in the following
advisory:

http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/archive/bugtraq/2001/10/msg00082.html

The workaround given by Ipswitch was:

Turn off the "ignore source address in security check" option. This isn't
a bullet proof workaround (think of proxies,nat etc) but can help to
prevent abuse of this issue.

zillion