Re: [Bpf] Review of draft-thaler-bpf-isa-01

On Tue, Aug 1, 2023 at 6:55 PM Dave Thaler <dthaler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

I think IANA consideration section is orthogonal to giant opcode table.
They're related, but don't have to be together in one .rst file.
I think it's cleaner to have separate instruction-set-opcode.rst

We also went back and forth during the meeting whether hierarchy
of tables is prefered or one table. Currently you have one table and
it actually looks very readable. My preference would be to keep it this
way and carry over to IANA eventually as one table.