obexd: register_record function for PBAP client

Hi holtmann, johan

	I am writing PBAP client code for obex-client. While I found that the register_record function which adds record to SDP is in the manager.c file. While for FTP and OPP, they don't need a SDP record in Client side. So it's ok. But for PBAP Client, the spec requires the PBAP client to register its record PCE in SDP.
	So, Should we move this function out to some library? Or I just copy the code into client side?

Raymond