Need Help. Plz reply.

Hi All,

        Sorry for interrupting in this mail list.

        But i am really tired on searching the answer for my questions.

        I am trying to develop new applications in Bluetooth (in Bluez).

        i couldn't find any materials how to start it. (i didn't mean how to write the program ans new concepts)

        i need the initial configuration to been done before writing the application.

        1. Need to know which are the packages need to install.
        2. how to access the inbuild api's. (need to clarify i can use the installed stack api's (run time libraries) or to include the source code api's and compile the source while compiling my application code)..
        3. is there any Environment variables need to be set.
        4. How to compile is there any runtime libraries need to be included?

    If i get any documents / source code (say for SDP only) and how to compile and test is is very useful for me.

awaiting for the response.

Thanks in advance,
merameshj

Get your new Email address!