Re: Multiple simultaneous audio streams?

I've changed the MaxConnections setting and now I'm seeing something
different (this must mean I'm getting closer :)

I'm using the following config/comandline to play audio:

audio.conf:
[General]
SCORouting=PCM
[Headset]
HFP=False
MaxConnections=2

~/.asoundrc:

pcm.bluetooth {
    type bluetooth
    device 00:0B:2E:D5:27:DA
    profile auto
}
pcm.bluetooth2 {
    type bluetooth
    device 00:0B:2E:D4:EC:31
    profile auto
}

mplayer command lines:

 mplayer -ao alsa:device=bluetooth test.wav
 mplayer -ao alsa:device=bluetooth2 test.wav

Either execution of mplayer works properly as long as the other isn't
streaming to the device. If one is already running, mplayer reports the
following:

[AO_ALSA] alsa-lib: pcm_bluetooth.c:464:(bluetooth_hsp_hw_params)
BT_SETCONFIGURATION failed : Input/output error(5)
[AO_ALSA] Unable to set hw-parameters: Input/output error
Could not open/initialize audio device -> no sound.
Audio: no sound
Video: no video

Exiting... (End of file)

Also, it seems that I'm losing the beginning of the sample in playback.
I assume this is due to the delay of setting up the connection to the
headset, but I was wondering if there was a way to avoid this.

Thanks,

-d