Quick question about org.bluez.Device and .audio.* Properties

Gents,

In the near-future 4.x, I understand that the org.bluez.audio.*
interfaces will be attached to the existing Device, such that the object
path (e.g.) /hci0/dev_* will have/export multiple DBus interfaces, not
only org.bluez.Device but also org.bluez.audio.Control (could be
multiple interfaces of the org.bluez.audio family).  I also understand
that the org.bluez.audio.* interfaces will be set up based on the SDP
records in the host and remote when the connection/pairing is completed.

Is my understanding of this accurate?

Second question: org.bluez.Device has a number of properties (e.g.,
Connected) which are also valuable in the context of org.bluez.audio.*;
should we duplicate the appropriate properties (and code) into the
audio.* interface as well, or just require that anyone using wishing to
access these properties address org.bluez.Device?  Similarly, when a
property changes, would we want to send the signal to a callback
listening to .Device and .audio.*, or only to .Device?

I think I have sensible answers (not to duplicate code/functionality),
but because I have not been to the meetings in Helsinki and elsewhere,
wanted to get your opinions and guidance.

FWIW, having resolved my other connection issues (to my satiafaction, at
least), I am now diving into audio.Control (/audio/control.c), with an
eye to providing a reasonable level of Metadata compliance/support.

David Stockwell
Frequency One