Re: brf6350 chip support

Hi Pramod,

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 11:39 AM, pramod gurav
<pramod_gurav_etc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am working on arm platform. I want to configure TI's brf6350 bluetooth
> chip on UART.
> I read some of the mail on the list. I came to know that hci_ll.c provides
> support for brf6350.
> Support for these chip is being added to bluez hciattach.
> Is the hci lower level support in kernel enough to drive the chip?
> Where would I get the brf script file for my chip?

I've just answered your first post of this question.

For the general interest, questions about TI's bluetooth chips can be
sent to brflinux-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Additional patches and
code can be downloaded from http://brflinux.sourceforge.net/.

Best Regards,
Ohad.