Re: Questions about SCO support hci_usb

> > But it doesn't do anything with HandsFree Profile in my cell phone.
> I read your earlier post. I am a bit confused on what are u trying to
> achieve. BlueZ only supports AG(audio Gateway) role at the moment. Also
> most phones support only AG role, so in your case which device acts as
> the Hands Free device?

Sorry for let you misunderstand.
In my project, cell phone is used as Audio Gateway.
What I am trying to do is to run the Asterisk (Soft PBX) on my PC.
As the following scenario shows, my goal is to let each dongle to support 3
phone calls via 3 cell phones.
Soft VoIP phone -- Asterisk (PC) ----bluetooth usb dongle-- cell phone1, cell
phone 2, cell phone 3.

So, first I need to figure out how much concurrent SCO can one usb dongle
support in bluez (as you suggested the btsco. I will try it right now)
The second thing is to test the voice call via the cell phone, that's why I want
to write some short program to test 2 voice connections to 2 cell phones.

Best,
Jui-Hao