Re: Questions about SCO support hci_usb

Hi,
> I think Marcel has written a new usb driver(btusb) which does support
> multiple SCO connections(I am not sure).
I find out one tihing: when I try to build up the linux 2.6.24.
The description of btusb itself says "no SCO support now".
Thus, I guess I should abandon this solution.

> The patch was for hci_usb.c. Me and Whoopie had tested it for 2
> simultaneous SCO connections. If your using hci_usb, you will need the
> alternate setting patch.

Could someone give me some suggestions about the patch things?
(which linux kernel and which version of patch)
I know there are two steps
(1) sco_flowcontrol:
It seems sco-flowcontrol-v4.3.diff is successful in 2.6.23 from this article
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bluez.devel/13852
But why there are two revisions for that? and the latest one is "wrong patch
from whoopie"
http://bluetooth-alsa.cvs.sourceforge.net/
bluetooth-alsa/plugz/patches/sco-flowcontrol-v4.3.diff?view=log
(2) alternate setting
there is a latest patch by Alok
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bluez.devel/12893/focus=12903
But I don't know which kernel version it is against?

Appreciate any help
Bests regards,
Jui-Hao