Re: Questions about SCO support hci_usb

> The patch was for hci_usb.c. Me and Whoopie had tested it for 2
> simultaneous SCO connections. If your using hci_usb, you will need the
> alternate setting patch.
>
> -Alok.

Thanks, Alok.
I have found it in 2.6.24 kernel source by setting BT_HCIBTUSB=m (BT_HCIUSB=n).
One more question:
how do you test it for 2 simultaneous SCO?
If I use the multy_connect_mode() function in bluez-utils/test/scotest.c.
it just fork() several process, and each of them do the following:
  sk = socket(PF_BLUETOOTH, SOCK_SEQPACKET, BTPROTO_SCO);
  bind(sk, ...)
  connect(remote device...)
But it doesn't do anything with HandsFree Profile in my cell phone.
If you have some other sample source code you are using, I would appreciate that
you can share some with me.

Bests