free hosting service (was: Re: how many Linux machines do you run?)

Karen Lewellen wrote:
> I have 54 gig of data in my main shellworld account alone, 6 gig for my
> personal website..cannot imagine another shared hosting service giving me
> that kind of room, but might be wrong.

I've been using freeshell.de for about 15 years. The admin
provides free accounts on a linux server. The current quota
is 20GB for home directory, 20GB for owncloud. I can't
guarantee it, but on request I received a larger quota.

The host, running ubuntu, is maintained by a friendly guy
who runs it on the side of his professional hosting
business. Also, the price is right :-) with donations
welcome.

Wishing you happy hosting

--
Joel Roth