Re: how many Linux machines do you run?

Well Karen-and-All, Many of you are quite familliar with my road. I came kicking-and-screaming from DOS2windows, slowly in 2003 Linux, but with horrible DeC PC drivers in Speakup. Eventually in 2006 got rid of windows all2gether. All along since 1995 I had Unix shell-accounts, Netcom, REXX, PrimeNet, and Shellworld, where I hosted my web-site as well. In May of 2020 we almost lost Shellworld forever, so after at least 3 days of no e-mail, with a big help of a dear friend, I switched my domain to Fastmail. Unfortunately their interface does not work in a console setup nor without javascript. After awhile they blocked traditional ftp access. I found ncftp as an easiest client, but now must use web-dav which has many fewer options. As far as your exact question, as you see I am not hosting my web-site nor e-mail locally, however, we use exim4 to grab mail from FastMail to my local machine. In addition, I have a laptop also running Debian SID with a quite new Zabbly kernel. The laptop has graphical so I can login to hotels when we travel. Eventually would like to put graphical on my main machine so I can go to Zoom meetings. Wish there were either a menu-driven or commandline Zoom client. Along the way, while I've been in Linux nearly 21years, I almost still feel like a beginner, but still sometimes when I atten a Linux LUG, I can still help some1 else. Also, certainly folks there are still somewhat baffled how I use a computer while totally blind. I also have a MAC which I know little about, but took a class. I have a Chromebook, but the Chromevox screen-reaeer is much less easty to use than something like Speakup. I hope those details will provide some prospective.
Chime