Converting brf to text?

Hello everyone,
I've got a .brf file I need to read, and am looking for a program which
would convert it to plain text. Does anyone have any Linux working
recommendations?
I think I could use liblouis for this, but it would require putting
together a conversion program, but it sounds like a frequent enough task
that someone likely already created it,

Note I don't know much about braille, especially the english-one, so I
apologize if my question sounds super-trivial.

Best regards

Rastislav