Re: Is Any1 Useing Mary in Linux for Speech?

I haven't used Mary in many years. I think I had developed a sort of
working marry-generic.conf for speech-dispatcher, but actually using it
was very slow on most of the machines where I tried it at that time,
really too slow to be useful for screen reading. It also suffered from
some glitches that made it uninteligible at times, so I pretty much gave
up on it. I don't know if any work has been done with it since that
time, probably 10 to 12 years ago.

~Kyle

Imetumwa kutoka duniani