Is Any1 Useing Mary in Linux for Speech?

Hi All: I would like to try Mary or what might be called "Open Mary"? There seem multiple avenues for grabbing it from, but many lead back to an old github page. Mary requires a much older java which we would need to put in a docker. Anyway, I hope some1 here has actually installed Mary-and-can please inform in how? Sure an easiest was ajusting spd-conf. Thanks so much in advance for any guidance.
Chime