Re: Fedora 40 workstation status

I doubt my machine ever had secure boot enabled by the time I got it from
the factory.  Sometimes a usb won't boot over here and I leave the usb in
the machine then run efibootmgr as root and see if I can find the code for
the usb drive.  If I do efibootmgr -n 0003 where 0003 is the code for the
usb then reboot the usb boots up.  If that doesn't work, I can wait until
after the post beep and hit f8 then hit down arrow then hit enter and that
usually results in a boot of a usb if one is installed.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.