Re: Fedora 40 workstation status

It was whatever Fedora 40 workstation put on it by default.  I cleaned the
computer and got jenux running on it now with espeakup.
It was difficult for a sighted user to sign onto the local wi-fi network
but not impossible.
If you need to install in a wi-fi network I recommend Jenux since
archlinux runs iwdctl and that command scrolls continually but Jenux
controled the scrolling and while I was  unable to sign onto the wi-fi
network several times with archlinux Jenux made it easy.  If you install
on an ethernet cable type environment make sure to also iwctl since that
way if your computer is ever moved to a wi-fi environment you'll be maybe
able to make the change more easily.  I found with archlinux only two
networks but Jenux showed 7 local networks.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.