Re: Fedora 40 workstation status

I got orca up and working before I had to clean Fedora off my machine.  I
mostly use the terminal and that was accessible.
A current version downloaded with bittorrent is best with Fedora though
and not Rawhide either.  Rawhide has often been inaccessible and on that
count the article's author is correct.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.