Re: pandoc and the docs format?

Frankly, I've never tried. But I would doubt it because going from text
to any kind of Word is going from a data poor file format to a data rich
file format. There's no pipeline for rich data. However, it might work
minimally, i.e. you'll get a Word file with the same level of richness
as the text.

You've got nothing to lose from trying with these kinds of questions.
Your source file isn't affected in any way, so there's literally nothing
to lose for trying.

Janina