archival social media for the blind?

Reading the recent discussion of tools to convert docx files to text, I was reminded of thoughts I've had about archival social media for the blind.  Of course, as a sighted person, my thoughts may well be ill-considered, but I figure it can't hurt to ask for folks' reactions.

Basically, it seems odd to me that there aren't (AFAIK) any comprehensive forums, let alone wikis, that serve the blind and visually disabled.  So, for example, Karen's question and Rudy's answer are very likely to be forgotten in fairly short order.  Of course, if a mailing list is archived and then harvested by an LLM, the information might be preserved.  However, that's more of a possibility than a certainty.

So, here's my question: What form(s) of social media might work well to record and preserve the thoughts and discoveries of the blind and visually disabled?  Is there already something that I simply don't know about?

-r