Re: archival social media for the blind?

Hi Rich,
firmly owning that I am speaking personally, and fully realizing you write from a positive place, I am a little confused by your question.
Have you ever done a search on yourself?
YOu might be surprised just how much is actually archived, from lists and the like. I will add that because there is, again speaking absolutely personally, no such thing as a uniform approach to technology by those who live with sight loss, there is not going to be a solution based on such a concept. a shared label does not a shared experience make. Many not using adaptive tools use html, and text..the program Rudy suggested was not written for those experiencing sight loss. I imagine little about Linux was created from this dictionary. This group is hosted at google groups, unless the list is private, I imagine searches produce posts here, although I might be mistaken. Google grows increasing less friendly to those preferring lower graphics environments, many many people are upset about losing gmail in basic html, who do not experience sight loss in any fashion. So, at least for me speaking personally, I do not fully understand what you are asking if that makes sense?
Which it may not laughs.
Karen