Clipshare: Copy anywhere, Paste anywhere, End to End encrypted!

Hello everyone,
There are many awesome data sharing solutions around. However, I've
always wanted to be able to just Ctrl+C on one machine and Ctrl+V on
another, clipboard is just such a handy thing!
so, I finally decided to get this done. Welcome Clipshare, a foss, end
to end encrypted universal clipboard, written in Rust! Only Text and
desktop platforms supported for now, but Android is definitely coming
and files / images perhaps too.
https://github.com/RastislavKish/clipshare

Global hotkeys on Windows need Autohotkey for now as far as I can tell,
I was building the program on Linux so the Microsoft platform got
somewhat minor attention. But the sync mode does work, so you can use
tools like AHK to make it working. I will try to fix it, though I don't
have a Windows machine, just VMs, which are always pain to work with
because of shifting data here and there, etc., so this may take few days.

The Linux version is most usable on X11, where things work seamlessly
(at least on my UM 22.04). Wayland could in theory be made working,
using the same trick as with Windows i.e. direct commands bount to
anything capable of handling global shortcuts, the only complication may
be the Wayland clipboard access restrictions, but I'm still quite
confused by the Linux clipboard mess, so since I didn't test this in
practice, I have little relevant information.

And also, pasting in sync mode without using the daemon doesn't work
yet, this needs to be fixed. So, there are few rough edges to be
polished, but on X11, the experience is already pretty convincing.

If you'd like a global clipboard, make sure to test it out! Your
feedback is very welcome!

Also, I'm running an instance of the server, which is configured in the
default config.toml (place into ~/.config./clipshare). Feel free to use
it as you please, with the amount of users my programs normally have,
I'm sure it's not getting flooded any time soon. :D
Although, it is a part of a bigger construction I'm building, so
oddities can happen, please if you are getting any "Unable to access
shared clipboard" or "Unable to connect to shared clipboard" errors,
please let me know.

Best regards

Rastislav