Pipewire configuration tool

Hi,

do you know some accessible pipewire configuration tool? I need to modify some settings and I absolutelly don't know, where to find them, for example.

When I connect headphones to my computer, output is not automatically switched to it - this is Arch linux specific output stays in Speaker,

when I connect my hdmi monitor with speakers, latenci buffer is very low and when I launch audio or video with audio, I get sound signal pauses, so after 5 10 secs, I get 1 sec of silent, this is specific for all distros

some sound profiles don't work, this is also distro specific.

I'll maybe change audio server to Pulse audio in Arch Linux, but if I have correct information, Pipewire is modern, newer and is actively developed.

Thanks for your tips,

Pavel