Re: opensuse tumbleweed

Aptitude includes fields for compressed(persumably the size of the
.deb) and uncompressed(presumably how much space the installed package
will take up) sizes for each package, but that's just for that package

I can see the total installed size of a package on my rpm-based Fedora
system, but I don't see the compressed size, nor do I see either size
for the package along with its dependencies. That said, I just used dnf
info to look up the package information; I didn't refine the query in
any way. there are lots of things I can find out about rpm packages, I'm
just not sure the total compressed or installed size of all dependencies
is one of those things I can look up.

~Kyle