Re: Debian with Orca

On 10/7/23 19:54, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
	So, my primary question is am I missing something about
the command consoles?  The mate terminal seems to be working but
it's not quite the same as a command-line console.

If you are on a laptop, the FN key might be playing a role.

When USB is at play, I will consider buying something with the UASP
protocol.

--
John Doe