Re: opensuse tumbleweed

The Internet connection wouldn't necessarily need to be a problem, one
can USB tether from their smartphone, I use this technique for some
installers having trouble connecting to a wifi.

But overall, it seems weird to me a distro would leave out orca for
space reasons, in 2023, when the screenreader together with speechd and
all other dependencies is hardly noticeable.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 7. 10. 2023 o 4:49 Linux for blind general discussion napísal(a):