Re: Intro.

> But then why try a Linux distribution, but because the fact that it is free as in free beer?

Perhaps because some people prefer operating systems that:

- Don’t spy on them
- Don’t start random diagnostic services taking up most of the CPU
- Won’t bloat them with a pile of programs requiring a Microsoft account
- Can autoupdate themselves
- Don’t require a supercomputer to run
- Won’t start upgrading themselves in the middle of a business meeting
- Are generally trustworthy

XD

These are just the points for web-browsing only users, beside the free system and ecosystem one.

For even slightly more advanced-ones, there are indeed many more.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 6. 10. 2023 o 12:43 Linux for

blind general discussion napísal(a):