Re: Intro.

Slint is an iso and is available as a torrent.
https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-15.0/iso/slint64-15.0-5.iso.sha256
https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-15.0/iso/slint64-15.0-5.iso

If you have sha256sum on your machine run the following command and if it
returns the name of the iso followed by ok you likely got a good download.
sha256sum -c https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-15.0/iso/slint64-15.0-5.iso.sha256
--
Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.