RE: Intro.

Hello, I can tell the difference between light and dark. I have used all windows OS systems from way back windows7, Billy

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Linux for blind general discussion
Sent: 04 October 2023 12:53
To: Linux for blind general discussion
Subject: Re: Intro.

A couple questions.
In your case is blind defined as no useable vision including no ability to
see light?
What operating system or operating systems did you use before Linux?
Answers to these two questions ought to help the list get you better
guideance.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.