Re: Intro.

I'm guessing bistro was autocurrupt's doing.

Anyways, Slint is a offshoot of Slackware, a distro notorious for
being difficult for new Linux users to wrangle, and because of that
Slint is a bit polarizing among Blind Linux Users. If I'm not
mistaken, the name Slint comes from Slackware Internationalization as
improving internationalization in Slackware was Slint's original
purpose, but Slint is probably better known for its accessiblity work
on this and other blind-centric Linux User mailing lists. And the
reason it's polarizing is because some say Slint inherited vanilla
Slackware's lack of newbie friendliness while others say it's
Accessibility makes it more beginner friendly to blind Linux users
than any other distro. I haven't used Slint myself, so I can't really
judge.