development of linux phones for the visually impaired

hi

My idea would be to install the sxmo user interface on pinephone and use it with orca or fenrir, sxmo is based on Sway andthe menus are built with dmenu or bemenu, which apparently doesn't work on orca, I was thinking about installing the i3 window manager for e.g. postmarketOS or mobian operating systems, would that combination work any better on orca with the pinephone keyboard add-on,I see great development potential in pinephone and other Linux phone solutions for the visually impaired community. The adaptability of the systems and their cheap price.Unfortunately, I'm not a software developer myself, but a power user interested in possibilities. Discussionsystems, experiences and tips, has anyone tried anything similar before.

https://sxmo.org/