Re: microknoppix download

Does ctorrent use a console or g.u.i. interface?
I managed to download the torrent using lftp but it may not have come down
cleanly or completely since after copying iso to flash drive the iso would
not boot.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.