Re: microknoppix download

I downloaded the tracker with wget, but transmission-cli couldn't get a
port it wanted to use so couldn't do the transfer for some reason.  I
tried running transmission-remote --exit earlier both as user and as root
and wasn't allowed to do that since I hadn't logged in.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.