Re: Slint for beginners?

Gi Howard,
if you worked with DOS, then you know what a console aka terminal is: You worked on it.
The DOS user interface was completely text only screen aka display as output and a keyboard as input.

The successful graphical user interface made of pixels aka dots of color called Windows was based on
DOS, which could be opend up always by pressing Winkey+c. Then a DOS box was painted by pixels.

HTH
guenter