Re: Slint for beginners?

In many cases, this means you operate on the command line not in a
graphical environment.  The console or command line mode really is where
all of the linux power tools become available and whenever the graphical
interface environment does anything useful it has to reach into the
command line environment to get it done.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.