Re: v p n and linux

When it comes to using VPN for disguising identity, personally I love
AirVPN.

I'm gonna have to take a look at this one.

You can purchase an account with Monero, without providing any personal
information.

This seems a welcome change from all those VPN's I see advertised all over TV and the internet that want personal information in order to purchase my account. Well worth a look.

~Kyle