Re: v p n and linux

When it comes to using VPN for disguising identity, personally I love
AirVPN.

You can purchase an account with Monero, without providing any personal
information.

Afterwards, you can use the VPN in a VPN over Tor mode i.e. your traffic
is routed through the Tor network before it reaches the VPN servers,
thus hiding your identity from the service provider.

The AirVPN stack is open source, meaning the security and reliability
should be quite trust-worthy.

I also have experience with their support staff, and they're really helpful.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 30. 6. 2023 o 15:50 Linux for blind general discussion napísal(a):