Re: Finally got my basic listing (was The Weirdness Just Keeps on Coming)

SSome distributions have yabasic which can make self-contained executables.  Labels can be used line numbers are normally not used.  If you get a file that runs in yabasic and run the bind command on the file the file gets more code prefixed to it and can be run in environments windows and linux where yabasic isn’t already installed.

Sent from my iPhone