Re: Accessible tty apps

On 29/4/23 09:39, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
I found that `mc` and `vifm` were a bit noisy on the screen, while
`nnn` was much more straight-forward.  So that's where I'd suggest
starting.
If you like Emacs, you can use Dired mode for file manipulations.
That said, most of the time I just use the usual command-line
commands (ls, mv, cp, ln, rm, etc) and globs.
I do the same, as it's usually faster, especially with tab completion of file and directory names.
I would also support the recommendation of Mutt for e-mail.