Re: Two Arch beginner questions

Hi,

Espeakup is in the arch repo and in fact is part of the arch repos.  Not sure if Fenrir is in the official repo, but you can get it from the AAUR.  Also, I reco
Mend using GDM for a display manager if you plan on using one.  Otherwise you can just setup starts and launch a session that way if you want.

Matthew