Re: Getting Lios-3 to work

Hello,

LIOS certainly does work under Ubuntu, and I think it should work under
Arch as well.

Your question doesn't include any details on how you performed the
installation, what succeeded and what did not, so it's hard to advice.

First of all, you should look around to get the missing dependencies,
perhaps they're just called differently in the AUR repository or there's
an alternative way to optain them.

Then, when you have everything and it still doesn't work, you should run
it from terminal, it will give you specific hint on what's missing.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 27. 4. 2023 o 16:46 Linux for blind general discussion napísal(a):