Seamonkey 2.53.1X not working with Orca?

So I've just run into this. Is it a my system thing,or an Arch thing, or did Seamonkey really go and cut out thins to make it play nice with Orca?

I'm on Orca-maaster, from AUR, Seamonkey from Arch's repos, and none of the Orca keys are working as far as navigation. I've gone with a bone stock install of Seamonkey and am now somewhat confused since I remember Orca working with previous versions of Seamonnkey in the past. The one thing I did not do, was try removing the .mozilla folder to force Seamonkey to remake a new default profile. Anyone else running into this?