Re: Twitter alternatives for the blind community?

Speech dispatcher is, to the best of my knowledge, a software speech source only.
as stated, this is not a matter of, hey lets try this!
its a matter of, based on actual attempts, hey lets trigger a Cesar!
Sorry, but I am not risking my health on something I know from risking my health with main line sources like Apple causes issues.