Twitter alternatives for the blind community?

was: [TechTalk] Twitter Bans Third-Party Apps (fwd)

I'm neither blind nor much of a Twitter user, so YMMV.  That said...

I wonder what Twitter alternatives (could) exist for blind users.  Obviously, there are mailing lists (such as this one :-), but these mostly appear to be quite specialized, eg:

babamm@xxxxxxxxx
blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
raspberry-vi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeingwithsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

However, I'm wondering if there might be any Fediverse sites or forums that might serve a more general audience.  Comments, clues, suggestions?

- Rich Morin